Swissair111.org    forums.swissair111.org    Discussion  Hop To Forum Categories  SR111 Messages    To the Families of Swissair 111

Moderators: BF, Mark Fetherolf
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

To the Families of Swissair 111
 Login/Join

posted
Please get the word out about Gary Stoller's article as the tragedy has been virtually ignored particularly in the U.S. despite the fact that most of the passengers on that horrific flight were American citizens. Gary Stoller in his revealing article has presented evidence that there may have been some criminal activity surrounding the certification of the entertainment system onboard sr111 and we should make sure that this is looked into by the proper authorities.

Just wanted to add that I also would like to know why the FAA though they took away SBA's DAS status, suddenly decided to give it back around the time they thought Qantis might buy this dangerous entertainment system. What's up with that? Still another thing that should be investigated.

Posts: 2580 | Location: USA | Registered: Sun April 07 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Thank you Barbara. I have been circulating the article since I read it this morning to interested parties. I have also been explaining in detail how important it is to my 14 year old son.

Posts: 14 | Location: Ireland | Registered: Tue January 14 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Ivy, Glad to hear that. It's beyond time that the word gets out there about those partly (there were other factors as well) responsible for this tragedy. It's just plain shocking. I am so very sorry for you and your son. This makes me feel physically ill.

Barbara

Posts: 2580 | Location: USA | Registered: Sun April 07 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post