forums.swissair111.org
20 Years Ago

This topic can be found at:
https://forums.swissair111.org/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/322103945/m/1452951447

Sun September 02 2018, 05:43 AM
Murray
20 Years Ago
Hey Barb, just checkin in to see how you are. 20 years ago, I remember it like it was yesterday.

I hope things are going well for you. I just started a new SSRI and the early results are promising, even though it's making me super tired but I'm told that will pass once my body gets used to it. So far it's had some positive impact which is more than I can say for other SSRIs I've tried. I haven't felt depressed since i started taking it, but that was only 9 days ago so it could just be my typical upside of the roller coaster. Time will tell.

I hope that you're spending today with loved ones, I know that there are ceremonies planned here for the anniversary. You know the people of Nova Scotia have never forgotten what happened here, our only wish is that we could have helped more. I can't imagine what these 20 years have been like for you, but I hope you've found some sort of peace. i'll be thinkin about you Barb.

<3 Murray

"Those Who Don't Learn From The Past Are Doomed To Repeat It."
Mon September 03 2018, 09:44 AM
BF
Murray, thank you very much for your thoughtful post. I am happy to hear that you are doing better.

I can't believe it has been 20 years! Feels like it didn't happen that long ago. The pain is still there, but unfortunately I've had to learn to live with it.

Thanks again Murray.