Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Tara...
 Login/Join

posted Hide Post
If you stop by here and knew Tara during her short life, I'd love for you to leave a comment. Trying to keep her memory alive.

Thanks,
Barbara Fetherolf

Posts: 2580 | Location: USA | Registered: Sun April 07 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I absolutely do have wonderful memories of precious Tara Maritza.
I think about her all the time. I wonder what she would have accomplished by now, her 35th birthday--- all the joy she would have brought to the world, all the experiences she would have had, and the positive impact she would have made. I know, for sure, she would have accomplished much--- and have even more plans for the future.
My memories of Tara include the adorable baby that she was. I can still see her ever-devoted mommy carrying her, nursing her, caring for her, and loving her with all of her heart and soul. And also, Barbara worrying about everything, too. Smile! Tara was the most loved child ever. Tara was fun to play with; my two children really liked her! Such a cutie! Barbara would push Tara on the swing and sing to her. We all adored the beautiful little girl Tara. She was special.
Tara was a vibrant person. Her energy and zest was contagious. Her dedication and endless quest for knowledge was astonishing. As everyone should know, Tara was extremely musical… very talented. She was supremely bright, always inquisitive and seeking more out of life, truly “loving to live”. Her intelligence was amazing and no doubt would have led to an exceptional adult life, perhaps as a diplomate, or excelling in any career she chose.
I cry for Tara’s family and the pain they bear. Their grief is unimaginable. The circumstance of Tara’s death was totally unfair and wrong (and criminal in my opinion!). So many tears, heartache, sorrow and emptiness. I miss you Tara, and mourn for the life you never had past the age of 16.
xo.

Posts: 1 | Registered: Sun November 27 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Thank you Laura, for your beautiful comments. Laura and I went to college together and when they were little our daughters who were around the same age, used to play together. Tara loved playing with her daughter Nancy.

Posts: 2580 | Location: USA | Registered: Sun April 07 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Laura, thanks for being such a good and devoted friend all these years. It is 20 years ago Tara died, and I'm still in extreme pain over it. Thank you so much for being there for me.

Love you Laura.

Your friend Barbara

posted Hide Post
I know I'm a complete Stranger, But I heard the story of 111 on YouTube and idk why but felt compelled to search deeper into it and that's when I heard of Tara and her story. That's when I found this Fourm! I just wanted to say that I feel compassion for all the pain you and your family went through! It sounds like your Tara Was an amazing person and a kind hearted soul! And I know that she got her wings and been watching over you and your family! Protecting you thru all these years!
I know that no words could heal the damage that airlines caused, But just know here it is about 24 years later and your daughters story is still alive and being heard! I really hope this doesn't seem weird! I just felt like I had to send some kind words!

Posts: 1 | Registered: Sat July 23 2022Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Thank you KD, I really appreciate your kind words.

posted Hide Post
Laura, I don't know if you are still following this site, but thank you very much for the card and very thoughtful words. I love the pictures. Thanks for thinking of Tara on this very difficult day.

Love,
Barbara

posted Hide Post
Would have been 42 today.