New
Find
Notify
Tools

Tara
 Login/Join

posted
Tara would have been 21 today.

Posts: 2580 | Location: USA | Registered: Sun April 07 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Barbara...Hard day for you and Mark. Dwell on the good times if you can. I hope that you all have a nice Thanksgiving. Best regards...C

Posts: 58 | Location: USA | Registered: Sun April 07 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Thank you Cecil for being the very nice person that you are and for your understanding. I hope you and your family have a wonderful Thanksgiving!

Barbara

Posts: 2580 | Location: USA | Registered: Sun April 07 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Barbara/Mark - I'm afraid I can't find words that are appropriate, but please understand that I'm thinking of you both today. God bless.

Gerry

Posts: 6 | Location: Ottawa | Registered: Wed November 27 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Thank you Gerry- your thoughts are very much appreciated. Also welcome to the new site, it's an honor to have you here.

Barbara

posted Hide Post
Wishing a nice Thankgiving to all affected - despite the sad circumstances that some are not around anymore.
len

Posts: 4 | Location: sweden | Registered: Tue April 09 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post