Swissair111.org    forums.swissair111.org    Discussion  Hop To Forum Categories  SR111 Messages    Swiss Air Cancelled my trip without any logic reason

Moderators: BF, Mark Fetherolf
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Swiss Air Cancelled my trip without any logic reason
 Login/Join

posted
Dear Sir ,
On 12/3/2011 my flight was Cairo ; Zurich ; Sao Paulo flight number LX 237 & LX 92 . while I am doing the boarding on SWISS AIR counter in Cairo international airport , the Cabin Crew cancelled my flight . First they asked me why I don’t have the European Visa ? I said there is no need for it , my final destination is Sao Paulo and I do have the Brazilian Visa , and I will stay only in Zurich in the transit area . they said NO you have to have the European Visa even if you go on transit . I said I have travelled to Brazil for more than 6 times during the last two years and never face such problem with Lufthansa , they said that is because you fly with Lufthansa in the two ways ( But because you go to Brazil with Swiss air and come back with Lufthansa ) we can not allow you to travel unless if you make it Only swiss air . I told them now I will not find a ticket and asked them that I will do the changes when I arrive to Brazil but they said NO we don’t believe you .. if we allow you to travel now you will not change your flight back and will come with Lufthansa … no no we will not allow you to travel today
( sorry in a very bad impolite way ) they said sorry this is our rules , I told them I travelled to Brazil more than 6 times without this procedures they said we don’t know what you are talking about ..
And then they left me in the counter alone , and go away .
I lost my trip to Sao Paulo , I lost my hotel reservation , I lost my business

wael helal

Posts: 1 | Registered: Fri March 18 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Um, I'm gonna assume you're not aware of how petty comparing missing a flight seems to someone losing their daughter in a plane crash.

"Those Who Don't Learn From The Past Are Doomed To Repeat It."

Posts: 186 | Registered: Sun July 09 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hi Murray, I was really happy to see you back again! Hope you're doing okay? I'm wondering if Mr. Helal didn't really check out the site, and just noticed it said swissair? Who knows?

Thanks for coming back again. Hope to hear you are doing well.

Barbara

Posts: 2580 | Location: USA | Registered: Sun April 07 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post