Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

22 Years
 Login/Join

posted
Hey Barb, doin my yearly check in on ya. Hope you and yours are all safe from COVID 19. So far all my loved ones are good. I have an internet friend in Texas who got it but he recovered.

So there's some good news this check in, I've gotten the correct medication and dosage for my depression, so I've got that all taken care of. It's amazing the difference when I first started taking it, it had been so long I forgot how being normal felt. But I'm happier now, and I don't have the bad thoughts anymore. I still have ups and downs but it's more like a gentle up and down as opposed to a roller coaster as it was before.

Next up on the list is trying to get my diabetes under control. I'll get it eventually though.

Hope all is well with you.

<3
Murray

"Those Who Don't Learn From The Past Are Doomed To Repeat It."

Posts: 186 | Registered: Sun July 09 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Murray, good to hear from you again. My family is doing ok, knock on wood. Glad you are doing better. I really appreciate that you keep in touch. I miss my daughter a lot. So many years that were taken away. I can't help but wonder what she would be doing now.

Take care of yourself,
Barbara

Posts: 2580 | Location: USA | Registered: Sun April 07 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post