Swissair111.org    forums.swissair111.org    Discussion  Hop To Forum Categories  SR111 Messages    Barbara- internet site?

Moderators: BF, Mark Fetherolf
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Barbara- internet site?
 Login/Join

posted
Barbara, have you tried to llog onto the internet site as posted in the letter? It won't let me, or is it not on yet????

Thanks
Jim

Posts: 15 | Location: Springfield, Ill | Registered: Tue April 09 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hi Jim. I just tried and can't get on yet either. Pretty confusing. A reporter just told me something is already on right now. I certainly can't get it. Guess I'll keep trying.

Posts: 2580 | Location: USA | Registered: Sun April 07 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Jim, Maybe it will start at 9:00 eastern time?

Posts: 2580 | Location: USA | Registered: Sun April 07 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Barbara,

In the address they gave, I tried a period after www, and atleat it tried to take me to a web site that is not opperational right now... says try later.

under the original address, as listed in the letter, it says no such address error 404

I'll keep trying also

Jim

Posts: 15 | Location: Springfield, Ill | Registered: Tue April 09 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Ok Jim it's starting...

posted Hide Post

posted Hide Post
No dot after www and no dot after htm

posted Hide Post
Jim are you getting music?

posted Hide Post
Jim, Just wanted to tell you that Mark said they named a wire on the IFEN as having caused (ignition source) the crash. Really devastating...

He is in Halifax and just called.