Swissair111.org    forums.swissair111.org    Discussion  Hop To Forum Categories  SR111 Messages    Speechless

Moderators: BF, Mark Fetherolf
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Speechless
 Login/Join

posted
Hi, my name is Erica.
I saw the air crash investigation months ago and found myself wanting to know more about this tragedy. I have tossed and turned over it and felt guilty and sadistic for being so interested. I simply can't comprehend that what I'm seeing and reading about involved daughters and parents and friends of people just like me.
I don't really know what I'm trying to say, and I've typed this message so many times and deleted it for fear of saying the wrong thing and hurting someone.
I find myself drawn to this site, I read all the messages from all the different people made over the years and I end up feeling so empty..that's the only way I can put it.
I am so sorry that this happened and that so many loved and cherished people lost their lives.
And I am deeply sorry if I have said anything to offend anyone. I just needed to get these thoughts out.

Posts: 1 | Registered: Tue June 01 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Erica, Thanks for your kind words and welcome to the site.

Barbara
Mother of Tara, age 16, killed on swissair 111.

Posts: 2580 | Location: USA | Registered: Sun April 07 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post