Swissair111.org    forums.swissair111.org    Discussion  Hop To Forum Categories  SR111 Messages    It's that sobering time of year again

Moderators: BF, Mark Fetherolf
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

It's that sobering time of year again
 Login/Join

posted
Hey Barb, just checkin in on ya. Been a rough year for me as the last few have been, had to move back home and am havin trouble finding work. Still pluggin away though, tryin to take it one day at a time.

How have you been? What have you been up to?

"Those Who Don't Learn From The Past Are Doomed To Repeat It."

Posts: 186 | Registered: Sun July 09 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hi Murray, I'm very sorry to hear that things aren't going well for you. If you would like to talk, just write me an email. I really hope things turn around for you soon. You're in my thoughts.

My best,
Barbara

Posts: 2580 | Location: USA | Registered: Sun April 07 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Btw Murray, thank you for remembering this terrible tragedy all these years later. I really appreciate that.

Barbara

Posts: 2580 | Location: USA | Registered: Sun April 07 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I wish there was nothing to remember and that September 2nd was just another day for you. I can't imagine what it's been like but I hope somehow you've found peace.

"Those Who Don't Learn From The Past Are Doomed To Repeat It."

Posts: 186 | Registered: Sun July 09 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Thank you Murray. You are a very kind person.

Barbara