Swissair111.org    forums.swissair111.org    Discussion  Hop To Forum Categories  SR111 Messages    Hello Everybody

Moderators: BF, Mark Fetherolf
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Hello Everybody
 Login/Join

posted
Hello everybody. After much soul searching, I have decided to face you all here. I see my post has caused much discussion amongst the users of this board. My original intent was to let the victim's families know what they have the right to know: Why their loved ones were tragically taken away from them. Here we are four years later, and still no official cause. When I obtained the info that I posted, I did so with no alterior motive. I was not looking for recognition, nor was I looking for a pat on the back . I simply wanted to let people know what they have the right to know, and perhaps add that much needed stitch to close a wound that has been open for far too long. I hope you hold no malcontent against me. I do not claim to be an expert in aerospace engineering, nor do I claim to know anything about aircraft wiring. I simply passed on information from a source who has had direct involvement in the investigation. To tell you all the truth, I am rather worried that my post has made mainstream newspapers, and that I may be tracked down. I don't know if my info makes sense to you all, or if it is all a bunch of jaberwocky, but it is what it is. I hope I have made my intentions a little clearer. I am not a hoax. I could never, and would never play with someone's emotions, for I know that pain all too well. I bid you all goodnight, and Take Care

Beanspiller

Posts: 8 | Location: Canada | Registered: Thu September 05 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Beanspiller, I just wanted to tell you that Mark and I completely appreciate what you've done and we are absolutely certain that you are not a hoax. All I can say is that I will always truly appreciate that you came forward as you did, and I mean that from the bottom of my heart. I think it took a lot of courage. You did the right thing. I can't thank you enough. As far as the press getting ahold of this information it is about time that they reveal the real reason this plane crashed and 229 people are dead. Let's just hope that those who publish the final report tell the families the truth. We have some major concerns about that. I am so sorry if this causes you any grief. Mark and I will always be extremely grateful to you for speaking out.

Sincerely,
Barbara

Posts: 2580 | Location: USA | Registered: Sun April 07 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post