Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

23 Years
 Login/Join

posted
Hey Barb. Just checking in to see how you are. It's been a pretty stagnant year for me, just waiting for COVID to be over, or at least for the new normal to emerge. It's frustrating because I'd like to get out and try to make a life again after a long time being cooped up. Even before COVID I was laid up with all the health issues. But, I just have to be patient.

Once again I hope all is well with you and yours.

Also, I want you to know that you're in my thoughts all year, not just on this terrible day on the calendar.

Your friend,
Murray

"Those Who Don't Learn From The Past Are Doomed To Repeat It."

Posts: 186 | Registered: Sun July 09 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Sad to see so few posts here. 23 years seems like such a long time and so much loss. Every day I think about all those that perished that night and especially on the anniversary.

Thank you Murray for remembering. Hope Barbara is doing ok.

Posts: 10 | Location: Cleveland, OH | Registered: Mon September 02 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hi Mary & Murray. Thank you both so much for stopping by. Murray I hope you are able to get through these tough times okay. This covid thing is just awful. It's been very hard on certain members of my family.

How are you doing Mary? I think I remember you are from Cleveland and lost both parents on the horrific flight? It's been a real struggle to survive this terrible tragedy, as I'm sure you already know.

Murray be well and thank you so much for thinking about the families of swissair 111. Love to all.

Posts: 2580 | Location: USA | Registered: Sun April 07 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I am very worried though that I have tried to reach Lyn Romano and am unable to contact her. Has anyone heard from her recently?

Posts: 2580 | Location: USA | Registered: Sun April 07 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post