Swissair111.org    forums.swissair111.org    Discussion  Hop To Forum Categories  SR111 Messages    I don't know what to say, but I am sorry

Moderators: BF, Mark Fetherolf
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

I don't know what to say, but I am sorry
 Login/Join

posted
I watched this crash on TV in January. I found this site in February, but I never joined because I was afraid of joining, so here I am, writing this message. I am vey sorry for being so sadistic.
I am shocked by what has happened. What shocked me was the overall accident. The plane looked wrecked, and I cannot imagine what it was to be the pilots in that plane, with flames shooting out of the walls. I have no idea what I would do in that situation. I am very afraid of upsetting somebody here, so I will keep this short. I cannot begin to understand what people are feeling. I am shocked and speechless. I cannot begin to imagine what you must be feeling. I am only young, so I have no children, but it must hurt very bad when someone you love doesn't return. The only deaths I have experienced is a granny and grandpa, not a duaghter or wife or other close relation. I am very sorry that this has happened, and I have read what happened. Money is a cold heartless thing, and so is greed. I cannot belive that it could have been me, a friend or a relative on that plane that night. I remember in IT classes, I had to construct a computer, and I tested it in all conditions that it may be in, and still never used it. I am very much into Aviation Safety, but I want to stop crashes from happening again. I am always upset by crashes, as, well, I am not sure if me being a trainee pilot has anyhing to do with it. I have only experienced a crash once, and that was when my Piper slammed into the runway. I hope that I haven't affected anyone by this message. My most sincere aplogies to anybody upset by this message. I am not sure if today is a good time to post, what with it being Sept 2nd. Once again, my aplogies. I don't want to upset anyone here, so my biggest apologies to you if I have. I feel very guilty for even typing this message. I really cannot even begin to say how sorry I am for any hurt I have caused directly or indirectly. In case of any upset, this is the first message of thsi sort, so I am very unexperienced about this sort of thing. As you can tell, words are not my strong point, so I apologise.Once again, I am very sorry for this message and any hurt. I am a man with lots of kindness, but perhaps it doesn't show in this message. If I have upset anyone, please tell me and I will never post again. I am not a horrible person, but maybe I am. I don't know.

David Stuart

Posts: 2 | Registered: Thu September 02 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hi David,
I don't find your message upsetting at all. Thanks very much for caring.

Sincerely,
Barbara

Posts: 2580 | Location: USA | Registered: Sun April 07 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I am glad that I didn't upset or annoy anybody. I know it can't be easy losing somebody so close. The thing that shocked me was how some man and an airline could snatch those lives away in seconds. I am still shocked by the crash.

I also read about that so-called "flight attendant" calling you at funny hours. It is anybodys guess why she did that. What a horrible person. She is sick and twisted for calling you or even approaching you in any form. She obviously strives to cause misery. It is bad and difficult enough losing a child, without this idiot ranting down the 'phone. I am sorry for your loss, and I hope that sometime you and your family can find a piece of calm amongst the turbulent sea that you are in, even a tiny peice of calm. Well , take care now.

Posts: 2 | Registered: Thu September 02 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
The thing that shocked me was how some man and an airline could snatch those lives away in seconds. I am still shocked by the crash.

It is shocking but there were a lot more people involved than just one man (and the airline). It is such a complicated story but some of the names associated with this entertainment system are really shocking. Gary Stoller of USA Today did an excellent job of explaining a lot of this but I'm hoping that someday he or another writer will reveal more information. There is much more to tell about many other individuals that were involved.

I must admit that it did seem that the person that called got some kind of sadistic pleasure out of bothering us. I'm assuming that she didn't really believe that swissair was caused by terrorism even though that was her crazy spiel. I believe she posted on here recently under the name of 'Lucy'. I've deleted the thread because besides it being nuts, I think it's extremely prejudice to infer terrorism caused the crash because there were a few Arab citizens on the flight. That is totally disrespectful to their families.

Posts: 2580 | Location: USA | Registered: Sun April 07 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post