Swissair111.org    forums.swissair111.org    Discussion  Hop To Forum Categories  SR111 Messages    I have to ask this question....

Moderators: BF, Mark Fetherolf
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

I have to ask this question....
 Login/Join

posted
I wonder if those who were involved in the certification and installation of the IFEN are sleeping well tonight? Let's see...it's almost 2am here and I'm still up as usual.

Posts: 2580 | Location: USA | Registered: Sun April 07 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Well I guess we night-owls are all reading and assimilating the same literature.

Posts: 13 | Registered: Sun May 12 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Why wonder now? This thought has been with me for much longer, but not only directed at those connected with the IFEN.

Posts: 58 | Location: USA | Registered: Sun April 07 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Cecil, Just wanted to let you know that I just now finally saw this post. Somehow I missed it when trying to get the information from the report posted. Hope you're still around and well.

Barbara

Posts: 2580 | Location: USA | Registered: Sun April 07 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post