Swissair111.org    forums.swissair111.org    Discussion  Hop To Forum Categories  SR111 Messages    Poster on another board reports rumor that airline tried to block information

Moderators: BF, Mark Fetherolf
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Poster on another board reports rumor that airline tried to block information
 Login/Join

posted
I have no idea if this information is true and he does say it is just a rumor, but something to think about...

The message appears on AirDisaster.com in their discussion of the swissair tragedy.

I did want to add that as far as I remember the TSB has reported that the involved parties were cooperative but I would certainly like to know if this information is true. Guess it will remain on the list of stuff we will never know. Just another reason why I think family members should be able to see the draft AND the comments.

The poster claims that court decisions were involved. They claim that this held up the draft process.

Posts: 2580 | Location: USA | Registered: Sun April 07 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
This same poster said that it was rumored that the Swiss (I assume swissair if this is true), threatened to take action if the TSB didn't remove the ATC transcript from their site. A very interesting thread.

Posts: 2580 | Location: USA | Registered: Sun April 07 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post