Swissair111.org    forums.swissair111.org    Discussion  Hop To Forum Categories  SR111 Messages    Thank you for this website

Moderators: BF, Mark Fetherolf
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Thank you for this website
 Login/Join

posted
Hello Barb, Mark and the other families of SR111...

This message is to thank you for this website. I am not connected to SR111 in any way except for being a joint European-Canadian citizen who was 13 when it happened. I have been following the story since 1998 and just wanted to let you know that this site is an incredible "time capsule" of information related to this event which affected so many lives.

In an era with a 24 hour news cycle and where so much of the media is focused on sensationalism, Barb, you have done a commendable job archiving the articles and stories that help us remember Tara and the other victims of SR111.

Thank you for hosting and updating this site, and know that there are those of us out there who think of SR111 quite frequently.

Posts: 1 | Registered: Mon March 31 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Lady21, thanks so much for writing! I really appreciate your comments.

Barbara

Posts: 2580 | Location: USA | Registered: Sun April 07 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post