Swissair111.org    forums.swissair111.org    Discussion  Hop To Forum Categories  SR111 Messages    First Post

Moderators: BF, Mark Fetherolf
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

First Post
 Login/Join

posted
Everyone,

Welcome to the new Swissair 111 message board. There are several "forums" available. This one serves the purpose of the old SR111 club. There is also a "Board Comments" forum for feedback and discussion of the message board software etc. Finally there is a This and That forum for off-topic items of interest.

Again welcome ... and thanks,

- Mark

Posts: 90 | Registered: Fri March 29 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Babs and Mark,

Just a quick note to let you both know that I've finally been able to register at your new site!

Had a few Internet troubles today, so this is the first chance I've had to head over here.

L

Posts: 11 | Location: New York | Registered: Tue April 09 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Lyn, Glad you found your way over here and welcome.

Barbara

Posts: 2580 | Location: USA | Registered: Sun April 07 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hi Mark and Barbara:

Thank you for setting up this new site. It is much nicer than what Yahoo did to us.

Jim

Posts: 15 | Location: Springfield, Ill | Registered: Tue April 09 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Welcome Jim! Barbara

Posts: 2580 | Location: USA | Registered: Sun April 07 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Jim Hausman:
[QB]It is much nicer than what Yahoo did to us.../QB]
I'll agree to that! I much prefer this style of board to what Oops! - I mean Yahoo! - has become.

Thanks for the new home.

CD

Posts: 142 | Location: Ottawa, Ontario, Canada | Registered: Mon April 08 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
CD, Glad you found your way here. I think this will be a better setting for our discussions. We really wanted to do this a while ago but it took the new 'Groups' format to finally inspire us to do something new!

Barbara

posted Hide Post
Barbara, Mark,

Thanks for moving the board.
I like the format, as it is similar to our own intradepartmental one.
And no ads! Cool

hank@ster

Posts: 22 | Location: Nieuwenrode, BE | Registered: Thu April 11 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hank, Thank you for signing up! It's good to have you on here. We have some great people on here.

Barbara