Swissair111.org    forums.swissair111.org    Discussion  Hop To Forum Categories  SR111 Messages    How This Tragedy Marks Us

Moderators: BF, Mark Fetherolf
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

How This Tragedy Marks Us
 Login/Join

posted
Recently, my 29 year old son decided he would visit the memorial sites in Halifax for the first time since their dedication in 1999. His aunt, my sister, died in the crash. He rang me from the first site in tears. The manifestation of his grief was a shock to him; and we talked about it then; and an hour later, when he rang me from the second site. The fact is that our grief and sense of loss will always be with us, a fundamental part of the people we are.

Posts: 14 | Location: Ireland | Registered: Tue January 14 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Believe me Ivy, I know exactly what you mean. Your poor son. The feeling of sadness and loss never really leaves you... My condolences to you and your family.

Barbara

Posts: 2580 | Location: USA | Registered: Sun April 07 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post