Swissair111.org    forums.swissair111.org    Discussion  Hop To Forum Categories  SR111 Messages    10th Anniversary of SwissAir111

Moderators: BF, Mark Fetherolf
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

10th Anniversary of SwissAir111
 Login/Join

posted
Hi, I lost my sister and her daughter on Swissair 111.. Our family is planning to be at Peggy's Cove on the 10th Anniversary of their death. We were wondering if there will be any memorials.

Posts: 1 | Registered: Wed August 27 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Deelkull, I'm very sorry for your loss. Here is the information you are requesting:

Family members of the victims of swissair 111 should have received a mailing from the National Air Disaster Alliance/Foundation (www.PlaneSafe.org), with the following information regarding the 10th year annivesary of the tragedy:

Tuesday, September 2, 2008- 11:00am Memorial Service at Bayswater Memorial site which is about an hour from Peggy's Cove.

Lunch following at the Blandford Community Center, down the road from the Bayswater Memorial site. It is being hosted by the Interfaith Council of Halifax.

They plan to have boats available for those who would like to visit the crash site, however, John O'Donnell has asked that you let him know in advance if you would like to make the boat trip. (902) 802-4518

Posts: 2580 | Location: USA | Registered: Sun April 07 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post