forums.swissair111.org
When a child never comes home again...

This topic can be found at:
https://forums.swissair111.org/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/322103945/m/6671089021

Sun December 07 2008, 07:54 PM
BF
When a child never comes home again...
Mr. Braffman, I just wanted to tell you that I'm so sorry for your family's loss. Thanks for posting.

Barbara Fetherolf
Fri January 23 2009, 06:26 AM
BF
It was so beautiful hearing Yo Yo Ma and Itzhak Perlman play 'Simple Gifts' at the inaugural, but it also made me personally, very sad. I used to play that on the piano and Tara would sing, as it was a piece she was working on with her singing teacher.

This is a very exciting time for the U. S. with our new president now sworn in, and I wish Tara were around to discuss it with. No doubt she would have been quite enthused about it all.
Fri November 27 2009, 04:05 AM
BF
Today would have been Tara's 28th birthday. 2 days ago, my youngest daughter was out with her friends and ran into 2 guys who told her she looked a lot like a girl they went to school with who died. Of course they were talking about Tara...
Wed December 16 2009, 10:56 PM
BF
When Tara died, I kept saying, 'what are we going to do now?' I felt so helpless and sad. Mark told me he hated me for saying that...
Thu December 31 2009, 12:36 PM
Mary
As a mom, I would ask the same question. My heart goes out to you Barbara. Must be difficult to carry on no matter how many years pass.
Fri January 01 2010, 12:49 PM
BF
Thanks for understanding Mary.

Barbara