Swissair111.org    forums.swissair111.org    Discussion  Hop To Forum Categories  SR111 Messages    When a child never comes home again...
Page 1 2 3 

Moderators: BF, Mark Fetherolf
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

When a child never comes home again...
 Login/Join

posted Hide Post
Mr. Braffman, I just wanted to tell you that I'm so sorry for your family's loss. Thanks for posting.

Barbara Fetherolf

Posts: 2580 | Location: USA | Registered: Sun April 07 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
It was so beautiful hearing Yo Yo Ma and Itzhak Perlman play 'Simple Gifts' at the inaugural, but it also made me personally, very sad. I used to play that on the piano and Tara would sing, as it was a piece she was working on with her singing teacher.

This is a very exciting time for the U. S. with our new president now sworn in, and I wish Tara were around to discuss it with. No doubt she would have been quite enthused about it all.

Posts: 2580 | Location: USA | Registered: Sun April 07 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Today would have been Tara's 28th birthday. 2 days ago, my youngest daughter was out with her friends and ran into 2 guys who told her she looked a lot like a girl they went to school with who died. Of course they were talking about Tara...

posted Hide Post
When Tara died, I kept saying, 'what are we going to do now?' I felt so helpless and sad. Mark told me he hated me for saying that...

posted Hide Post
As a mom, I would ask the same question. My heart goes out to you Barbara. Must be difficult to carry on no matter how many years pass.

Posts: 10 | Location: Cleveland, OH | Registered: Mon September 02 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Thanks for understanding Mary.

Barbara