Swissair111.org    forums.swissair111.org    Discussion  Hop To Forum Categories  SR111 Messages    SwissAir111: Fact or FIction?

Moderators: BF, Mark Fetherolf
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

SwissAir111: Fact or FIction?
 Login/Join

posted
I have done a lot of research and have been reading lots of articles about SwissAir111. I am very thankful that I have found this forum to help me answer some of the question I have. I would like to know what is a rumor and what is fact!

1) Did some passenger in NY not get on the flight? I heard that two people were told not to board the plane.
2) SwissAir111 had lost radio contact with traffic control for 13min shortly after take off. The black box has the event recorded but that 13mins of radio black out has never been released.
3) Saudi Prince was onboard and Bin Laden wanted to revenge on the Saudi Arabia for it's role in the Gulf War in the early 90's

I just want to know what is fact and what is fiction!

Posts: 2 | Location: Halifax, Nova Scotia | Registered: Wed November 02 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Mr. Bignell, Please take this discussion elsewhere. Thanks.

Barbara

Posts: 2580 | Location: USA | Registered: Sun April 07 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post