Swissair111.org    forums.swissair111.org    Discussion  Hop To Forum Categories  SR111 Messages    Moonchild...

Moderators: BF, Mark Fetherolf
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Moonchild...
 Login/Join

posted
If you are still following our sites I just wanted to thank you for your words. You've said it so well. 'Life' without Tara is horrible- it's really that simple. It never gets better, it never will.

http://www.moonchild.ch/Tarot/minor/swords/s03/s03.html

I just wanted to add that Tara would have been the college class of '04. She should be graduating this year. And you are right Moonchild, I am very angry at those people who caused this either by greed (a very long list) or by indifference- the FAA etc., and those that refuse to investigate this further. The fact that swissair crashed and the reasons are really unbelievable. And so is peoples' indifference about the whole tragedy. Thanks for caring all these years- believe me it's very much appreciated. I am just heart-broken and sick over what happened to Tara.

We have written so many letters (to congressmen, reporters, and other government officials, etc., etc.) I can't even count them anymore. Spoken to countless reporters and authors in hopes of getting this story exposed, done a lot of work on this (and we did have some incredible help from people that had nothing to do with this terrible tragedy but do not wish to be named) that I can't even talk about on this site and it has been very frustrating. It is the love of my daughter that keeps my desire to keep this terrible story exposed to the public as much as possible She should be here today. I don't know of any kid that wanted and planned to go to college more than Tara. It's just awful that she never had a chance to go. Horrendous.

The latest exchange we had with the government is in another thread complete with copies of the letters. As yet we still haven't heard from the congressman that we wrote to requesting that he look further into why Santa Barbara Aerospace had their certification taken away and then reinstated. He said he would ask the FAA and of course their lawyer (they have an army of them) answered with a very unsatisfactory b.s. response. We have received no response yet we wrote weeks ago telling him that the FAA's response was outrageous and explained nothing. We asked him to investigate it further. Next week we will be calling his office and no doubt be treated to the typical runaround we've received with all our inquiries all along. And yet we will continue because we believe that it's the least we can do to honor our incredible daughter. The whole system is broken- from the 'justice system', the litigating attorneys, judges, to congress, the FAA to the airlines and their attitudes and yes even the investigators. The worst part of it is, is that very little is ever learned or corrected from these tragedies so they happen over and over again. God help the next group of family members who lose loved ones in a crash. You never realize how helpless you are until you are in a terrible situation like this. 'Life' reads like a Kafka novel.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: BF,

Posts: 2580 | Location: USA | Registered: Sun April 07 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post