forums.swissair111.org
Barbara

This topic can be found at:
https://forums.swissair111.org/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/322103945/m/69410339

Wed February 25 2009, 02:12 PM
Katie
Barbara
You have no idea who I am nor do I know you, but I have been visiting this site quite often the past month. I was actually on another site and I believe it was a yahoo site for 111? (I could be mistaken?) Anyway...I found this and thought it was time to say hello!

THAT said...no words could ever make you feel any better but I am so so sorry about your loss and the grief you went and are still going through. I am only 23 but I remember hearing about the crash and was so upset about it even at 12.

I went to the University of Central Florida in Orlando,FL and I wrote a research paper on the crash and what went wrong with it (absolutely ridiculous PS). But in doing so, I used every resource I could find, including reading the passenger list from top to bottom. Though I didn't include anyone specific, the only person that really stuck out was Tara. From the bottom of my heart, I truly wish you and your family peace and hapiness through the rest of the days you have. Life is precious and I know you already know that. =)

Katie
Thu February 26 2009, 05:56 AM
BF
Katie, thanks so much for writing and your nice thoughts about Tara. She was a great person and I really miss her a lot.

Barbara
Tue June 02 2009, 09:32 PM
Katie
Hello...

I just wanted to say hello again and to see how you are doing Barbara? I really hope you and your family have been doing well...

Katie
Wed June 03 2009, 06:40 PM
BF
Hi Katie. Thanks for coming back. This new Air France tragedy certainly brings back some very bad memories. My heart goes out to the victims and their families.

Barbara