Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Barbara
 Login/Join

posted
You have no idea who I am nor do I know you, but I have been visiting this site quite often the past month. I was actually on another site and I believe it was a yahoo site for 111? (I could be mistaken?) Anyway...I found this and thought it was time to say hello!

THAT said...no words could ever make you feel any better but I am so so sorry about your loss and the grief you went and are still going through. I am only 23 but I remember hearing about the crash and was so upset about it even at 12.

I went to the University of Central Florida in Orlando,FL and I wrote a research paper on the crash and what went wrong with it (absolutely ridiculous PS). But in doing so, I used every resource I could find, including reading the passenger list from top to bottom. Though I didn't include anyone specific, the only person that really stuck out was Tara. From the bottom of my heart, I truly wish you and your family peace and hapiness through the rest of the days you have. Life is precious and I know you already know that. =)

Katie

Posts: 2 | Registered: Wed February 25 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Katie, thanks so much for writing and your nice thoughts about Tara. She was a great person and I really miss her a lot.

Barbara

Posts: 2580 | Location: USA | Registered: Sun April 07 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hello...

I just wanted to say hello again and to see how you are doing Barbara? I really hope you and your family have been doing well...

Katie

Posts: 2 | Registered: Wed February 25 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hi Katie. Thanks for coming back. This new Air France tragedy certainly brings back some very bad memories. My heart goes out to the victims and their families.

Barbara

Posts: 2580 | Location: USA | Registered: Sun April 07 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post