Swissair111.org    forums.swissair111.org    Discussion  Hop To Forum Categories  SR111 Messages    Air Crash Investigation: Fire on Board

Moderators: BF, Mark Fetherolf
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Air Crash Investigation: Fire on Board
 Login/Join

posted
Hi Barb, I'm just wondering if you had seen this (The episode deals with Flight 111) and if not if you had any desire to. If so I've got a copy on my computer and I'd be happy to arrange it for you.

I know this sounds like kind of an insensitive offer, but I've seen how in depth you are at looking at the evidence behind the crash and I figured the re-enactment of the cockpit scenes might help you with that by giving you a visual reference.

In case you've never seen ACI before it's very tastefully done, it's not one of these sensationalistic shows.

Either way let me know.

"Those Who Don't Learn From The Past Are Doomed To Repeat It."

Posts: 186 | Registered: Sun July 09 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Murray, I really do appreciate your kind offer, but I've never been able to watch these videos. I guess it's just a step too close to reality for me, but I do understand why you might think I could do it. Maybe in a few years. I'm just now able to look at pictures of Tara again.

Btw, thanks so much for hanging around here today. It's very much appreciated.

Barbara

Posts: 2580 | Location: USA | Registered: Sun April 07 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Btw, I don't think your offer was insensitive at all. I know how you meant it, and you've shown yourself to be a very kind person.

Barbara

Posts: 2580 | Location: USA | Registered: Sun April 07 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Well yeah, but I've never considered myself very adept at wading through sensitive subjects.

"Those Who Don't Learn From The Past Are Doomed To Repeat It."

Posts: 186 | Registered: Sun July 09 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
That's okay Murray, you're obviously a good person. That's the important thing.

Barbara