Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

A Joke?
 Login/Join

posted
When I have at times said to Mark that I am sorry that we receive very little response on this site, particularly from family members of sr111, he has said, think of this site as a blog. So today I am going to treat it as such.

On September 2nd I received an email from a family member that I hadn't heard from in at least 3 years. It was a joke about Donald Trump. I'm still puzzled as to why someone who lost a son in this tragedy would send it??? If they have a moment, I would appreciate it if they would send an explanation. It seemed like a particularly odd time to send something like that. Maybe it was an accident, as I was copied in with a list of people? If that person would please email me to explain, I would certainly appreciate it.

Barbara

Posts: 2580 | Location: USA | Registered: Sun April 07 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I did want to take a moment to thank a very special Canadian who wrote a very nice note, has been very supportive and has shown tremendous compassion throughout the last few years.

Barbara

Posts: 2580 | Location: USA | Registered: Sun April 07 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
No response was received.