Swissair111.org    forums.swissair111.org    Discussion  Hop To Forum Categories  SR111 Messages    Disclosure- From the CBC viewing guide

Moderators: BF, Mark Fetherolf
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Disclosure- From the CBC viewing guide
 Login/Join

posted
This show will be airing in Canada tomorrow night. For those of you like myself that will not be able to get this show due to living in a different country, I believe there will be a transcript published on the CBC site the next day. I will try to publish the link if that is the case.

21:00 CBC News: Disclosure
How much is a cat worth - $2.00? A dog - $6.00? That's what some pound managers get when they sell the animals for research. And the process is shrouded in secrecy. Mark Kelley has the story. Airlines don't check out many on-board electrical systems themselves. They job the work out to "designees". As Gillian Findlay has discovered, one such system was aboard Swiss Air 111, and it may have led to its crash off Peggy's Cove.

http://www3.cbc.ca/sections/whatson_redux.asp?action=LIST&inetworkid=0&start=3/4/03%206:00:00%20PM&end=3/4/03%2011:00:00%20PM#248040

Posts: 2580 | Location: USA | Registered: Sun April 07 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Another promotion for the show, 'Disclosure' airing tomorrow night in Canada:

"What brought down flight Swissair 111? Gillian Findlay shows how a flawed system and hopes of a big payoff may have ended in tragedy off the Nova Scotia coast."

http://cbc.ca/disclosure/

Posts: 2580 | Location: USA | Registered: Sun April 07 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Just wanted to mention that I checked out the Disclosure site and it appears that a video of the show will probably be available after the show is aired. I will post the link when I can.

posted Hide Post