Swissair111.org    forums.swissair111.org    Discussion  Hop To Forum Categories  SR111 Messages    Documentary on CBC-Swissair Investigation

Moderators: BF, Mark Fetherolf
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Documentary on CBC-Swissair Investigation
 Login/Join

posted
I just spoke with Mark who was able to view that documentary of the investigation of the swissair crash by the TSB and he said it is extremely interesting. He said there is plenty of information about the IFEN and other important problems found on sr111. Also said it will be aired on Nova but he has no date for that. Mark had an opportunity to meet Jim Hall who was in town to participate in a panel discussion of the swissair tragedy & investigation and found him to be very sharp. He said that he was told it will be aired in Canada next thursday, April 3rd but he doesn't know what time. I see the site says the show is on Sundays so I am a little confused. We will try to keep track of when the documentary of the investigation is aired on Nova.

The show in Canada is called 'The Nature of Things'

http://www.cbc.ca/natureofthings/swissair.html

Posts: 2580 | Location: USA | Registered: Sun April 07 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I should have mentioned that the airing of the swissair investigation documentary will be followed by a panel discussion.

Posts: 2580 | Location: USA | Registered: Sun April 07 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post