forums.swissair111.org
On CNN

This topic can be found at:
https://forums.swissair111.org/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/322103945/m/8721035012

Sun January 23 2005, 09:59 PM
BF
On CNN
CNN is having a special on air maintenance outsourcing Monday at 8:00 EST. I doubt swissair 111 will be mentioned as there seems to be 0 interest about the crash in this country, but I thought people that read this site might be interested.
Tue January 25 2005, 10:45 AM
BF
This special was pre-empted due to Johnny Carson's passing. The person who told me about it will let us know when they run it.
Wed May 11 2005, 08:54 PM
BF
You know this apparently happens a lot on CNN and probably other news oriented programs. I don't know if they even ever ran this. Gary Stoller, the reporter who wrote the series of articles about swissair and the IFEN in USA Today, was supposed to be on CNN right after the article was published but it snowed like crazy the day he was to be picked up and on the show so he never made it there. Unfortunately they never bothered to have him come on after that.
Wed July 27 2005, 06:06 AM
BF
Oh and another thing about CNN. When I called them a few months after the tragedy to tell them I had grave concerns about the airline, they told me to call swissair if I had any complaints. Pretty odd for a news station to say that, IMHO.