Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Hey Barb
 Login/Join

posted
I'm still here, even though I haven't been around for a while.

I hope this day passes mercifully quickly for you. And that during it you can remember Tara with joy and not marred by the sorrow, at least as much as that's possible.

That also goes for anyone else here who lost someone, my thoughts are with you on this day and all days.

"Those Who Don't Learn From The Past Are Doomed To Repeat It."

Posts: 186 | Registered: Sun July 09 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Murray, thanks so much for your thoughts. Hope you are doing okay.

Barbara

Posts: 2580 | Location: USA | Registered: Sun April 07 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Thinking about you big time today Babs, but you already know that.

TONS of love,
L

Posts: 11 | Location: New York | Registered: Tue April 09 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Thinking about you too Lyn with much love.

Barbara

Posts: 2580 | Location: USA | Registered: Sun April 07 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I always think of you and Lyn on the anniversary. It's amazing how it is all so "close" during this time. Judy

Posts: 1 | Registered: Sat September 03 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Judy, thanks so much for writing. I was thinking about you the other day too! Hope you and your family are doing okay, particularly at this time of year.

Thanks again for getting in touch and for your thoughts. It was very nice to hear from you.

Barbara

posted Hide Post
Hi Judy - hope you and yours are doing well, and I think of you often as well. God Bless all of our loved ones lost on Sept 2, 1998.

Posts: 11 | Location: New York | Registered: Tue April 09 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
September never passes by here in this area without some thought of those who lost their lives on that flight and their families! Please know I care!

Posts: 27 | Registered: Sun May 14 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post