Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Murray
 Login/Join

posted
Don't know if you're around, but I sure wish we could do a real guest book on this site. I just have no idea of how to do it. Darn.

Posts: 2580 | Location: USA | Registered: Sun April 07 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
The only way we could do it is if you could get access to the host, or at least the company that manages your domain name (swissair111.org) if you could do that we could get a new host and switch the site over to that and have anything you wanted, a new and better forum, a guestbook, a website, pictures, news stories, etc.

"Those Who Don't Learn From The Past Are Doomed To Repeat It."

Posts: 186 | Registered: Sun July 09 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Murray, I would love to have access to what you've told me I need, but the other moderator has that and I don't. I don't think he has any more interest in this site, and I am no longer in contact with him, and never will be. If you have any other ideas, please email me where you did before, or send me a PM. Thanks. I think this site does need to be upgraded a bit.

Posts: 2580 | Location: USA | Registered: Sun April 07 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Murray, write to me privately, at babsf342@aol.com if you have a chance. Thanks!