Swissair111.org    forums.swissair111.org    Discussion  Hop To Forum Categories  This and That    Barbara, Mark and all..GREAT NEWS

Moderators: BF, Mark Fetherolf
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Barbara, Mark and all..GREAT NEWS
 Login/Join

posted
On Friday August 1st, 2003 at 8:46 PM,
Margaret Bay Kimber Hausman was born. Carol and my first child. "Maggie" weighted in at 6-12 and was 19 inches long. Maggie has dark 1.5 inch long hair going over her ears, and has blue eyes.

Carol and Maggie are doing great, and Carol is already talking about another one. I can't believe that I will be on social security before I have a teenager.

Will try to post a photo when I can figure it out.

Jim,Carol, and Maggie Hausman

Posts: 15 | Location: Springfield, Ill | Registered: Tue April 09 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Congratulations Jim!

Posts: 142 | Location: Ottawa, Ontario, Canada | Registered: Mon April 08 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
That's wonderful news Jim! Congratulations to you and your wife! Thanks for letting us know.

Barbara

Oops meant to add that we'd love to have some pictures! Big Grin

Posts: 2580 | Location: USA | Registered: Sun April 07 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Jim... Just logged in and read the news. Congratulations to all, and best regards.
Cecil

Posts: 58 | Location: USA | Registered: Sun April 07 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post