Swissair111.org    forums.swissair111.org    Discussion  Hop To Forum Categories  This and That    safeskies/The New DNA for Aircraft

Moderators: BF, Mark Fetherolf
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

safeskies/The New DNA for Aircraft
 Login/Join

posted
Brian Quinlan at PMTI calling from the most easterly point in North America,St.John's,Newfoundland,Canada.
I just wanted to let you know that there is a safe plane that can be built.All planes fly blind,Swissair 111 on that night flew blind because of smoke,also the Auto Pilot was of no use.Our company has been telling all that will listen just that since Sept11/01.
Please read ATT: letter

Please read att letter.What would you say if you had a safe plane for all the general public to fly on. All the general public ever wanted was a safe and secure aircraft ,and to travel this world without worry.I have been talking to the top companies about our (5)concept design changes.Trust me when I tell you that an aircraft would never crash again,or no one other than the pilot and co-pilot could take control of the aircraft.This is not "Star War's",but in fact all of these design changes are possible.Yes there is a cost involved,nothing compared to Sept11/01.
This company was formed because of Sept11/01,because of" Terror in the Skies" or rather "Disguise".
I am a common man with not so uncommon ideas.A one man show,so to speak.
HELLO Folks,Have small R&D company,Newfoundland,Canada

(5) design change for comm/aircraft,
Had an NDA with Boeing Aircraft some time ago,At present dealing with Judy Bradt(Dir. of Aerospace,Defence&IT)Canadian Embassy in DC
Please read Att: letter
If you find what I have put forth of interest please e-mail me,Brian.

Firm Name: Preventative Medicines Tech.Inc.

PhoneFrown709)368-8359 Fax(709)368-8888

Email Address:brianquinlan@roadrunner.nf.net

Urgent-Anti-terrorist design changes for comm-aircraft and nuclear power plants. My company has 5-concept design changes that will make all planes as safe as possible that fly. No need to have armed guards on board of planes with my design changes or armed pilots.

Terror in the skies would be a thing of the past. With my design changes flying into restricted air space couldn't happen again. Planes wouldn't be able to crash, even if the controls were taken over. The new computer and weapons designed for the on board computers, would make all your planes safe, for the general public to get back into the skies and fly again. Our changes would put the( pilots back in charge). New system would disable hijacker in seconds, as you know a gun fired could deflect and hit

Vital hydraulic systems or electrical systems, therefore disabling the Aircraft entirely, our system has pin-point firing accuracy. Also no one could fly the plane but the pilot and co-pilot, plus new landing system would take over in case of trouble, this is not AUTO PILOT, new guidance system. AMERICAN AIRLINES would be the first to have a safe plane back in the skies; all airlines would look to you for the design changes. These changes come with a cost, nothing compared to what it will be if we let terror rule our lives. , Phone709-368-8359Fax709-368-8888, I have a DUN's number20-059-0748, member of the Canadian Commercial Corp. Thank You

The following e-mail was sent to my company from Col. Manning in West Virginia

To: Brian Quinlan

Sent: Sunday, February 17, 2002 12:16 PM

Subject: RE DUPLICATE TO SM137028 comm/air defense

This certainly seems like a program the Director of Homeland Security would be interested in. I called the White House, and you may reach Tom Ridge, Director of Homeland Security at 202- 456‑5121.

.What do you think? all material copy written.

Also Letter from Titan Corp

I definitely wish you the best of luck to you in your endeavors! It sounds like you have some very worthwhile contributions to make to aviation and "international security." I hope you succeed.

Sincerely,
Stefanie Dussault
Compliance Administrator &
Corporate Small Business Liaison Officer (SBLO)
The Titan Corporation
3033 Science Park Road, TPI/2-78
San Diego, CA 92121
voice: 858.552.9945
fax: 858.535.3604
web: www.titan.com
The Titan Corporation - Providing National Security Solutions to the U.S. Government

brianquinlan@roadrunner.nf.net

It's time we take Bin Loden and his cohorts and send them back to whatever God they worship lightning fast,We have to stop the way they get here,and that's how they travel,by air.

It's only a matter of time before they strike again,in light off what's going on in the Middle East today.

To say that you are busy is indeed an understatement ,but we have been trying since Sept11/01 to get someone to listen.

On Sept 11/01 this little island of Newfoundland (Canada) helped to look after some 11,000 people and 100 + planes for over a week.

Let me add that it was to our great joy to do so .

Myself and my wife have worked long and hard on this project,and yes we need help to bring these design changes to the public,we need to let the people of the world know that a safe plane can be built to travel on.I don't say that there arn't risks involved,nothing 100%. All I do know is that these changes arn't in aircraft today.

God Bless us all ,

Brian Quinlan

PMTI

Dir.of Operations

forDebbie Quinlan(Pres).

brianquinlan@roadrunner.nf.net

PS.The wounderful thing about all these changes is that they can all be reused again and again.Once an aircraft has used up it's life on this (plane) take it out and put it in ,much the same as plug&play .
I don't say I have all the answers,but I do have some,It all depends on how far the Gov't wants to take them.How important is it to the powers to be,and do they care (.We would like partner/joint venture.)
G.P.S. not working for comm/aircraft.
Have a good day
Thank you for your time,
Brian.safeskies/The New DNA for aircraft
You can help with{ letters of support }for this venture by e-mail to brianquinlan@roadrunner.nf.net
God Bless all that were on Swissair 111

Brian&Debbie Quinlan

Posts: 1 | Location: Gould's/Newfoundland/Lab/Canada | Registered: Fri April 04 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post