Swissair111.org    forums.swissair111.org    Discussion  Hop To Forum Categories  This and That    Hey Barb
Page 1 2 

Moderators: BF, Mark Fetherolf
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Hey Barb
 Login/Join

posted Hide Post
The house is there! The house is there!

Of course they still have to get it all connected properly and put the siding on and hook up the power and the plumbing and the like, but THE END IS IN SIGHT! Hallelujah!

"Those Who Don't Learn From The Past Are Doomed To Repeat It."

Posts: 186 | Registered: Sun July 09 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hey Murray!!!! Wonderful news!!!! Thanks for letting me know. The best of luck- hope all goes smoothly. That sounds very exciting.

Barbara

Posts: 2580 | Location: USA | Registered: Sun April 07 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Murray, Everything going ok? Not sure if you have computer access at this point, but I thought I would check in with you.

Barbara

Posts: 2580 | Location: USA | Registered: Sun April 07 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Yup, it's all good. Sorry I wasn't here today, CNN replayed their coverage of 9/11 on their website and I was watching/recording that all day. (I know it sounds morbid but I'm a news junkie and 9/11 is the biggest story of my life.)

How did you spend the day? Did you know anyone effected by 9/11? (Besides yourself I mean.)

As for the house it looks like around the 20th. I can't believe it's so close, I'm imagining how good it will feel to be able to take a shower anytime I want, to hook back up with my friends, to chase after women again. Wink To be able to go to Subway and get a sub, or go to the grocery store any time I want, or get out of the freakin house sometimes. It's amazing how much I took these things for granted before.

The thing I missed the most: Running Hot Water.

"Those Who Don't Learn From The Past Are Doomed To Repeat It."

Posts: 186 | Registered: Sun July 09 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Murray, that sounds like good news to me! Hope it's not long before you're doing all the things you enjoy again. Yes I did know a couple of people that died in 9/11 from my high school class (I grew up on Long Island).

I hope all your news continues to be great!!!