Swissair111.org    forums.swissair111.org    Discussion  Hop To Forum Categories  This and That    Egh, they keep moving the Yardstick on me.

Moderators: BF, Mark Fetherolf
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Egh, they keep moving the Yardstick on me.
 Login/Join

posted
So today, the 20th was when we were supposed to go home. Monday comes and my sis says it's gonna be another 2 weeks. Egh, I'm just so sick of them setting time limits and then pushing them back. I'd rather have them be liberal with their estimates and be pleaseantly suprised.

So, now not until the 29th, if they don't push that back too.

"Those Who Don't Learn From The Past Are Doomed To Repeat It."

Posts: 186 | Registered: Sun July 09 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Murray, I'm so sorry to hear that but somehow not surprised! It seems like construction projects always get pushed back! I'm trying to get one done myself but have gone through tremendous frustration to get it done.

So sorry to hear about this latest setback. I hope that you and your family get through all this okay! Keep me posted when you are able. I'm thinking about you and your family and wishing you the best.

Barbara

Posts: 2580 | Location: USA | Registered: Sun April 07 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
This is actually getting funny now. Sept 29th? No no, now it's Oct 15th.

It's been a while since I've been this depressed.

"Those Who Don't Learn From The Past Are Doomed To Repeat It."

Posts: 186 | Registered: Sun July 09 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Murray, After all that your family has been through, that's really a shame. Keeping my fingers crossed for you.

Barbara

Posts: 2580 | Location: USA | Registered: Sun April 07 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post