Swissair111.org    forums.swissair111.org    Discussion  Hop To Forum Categories  This and That    Hey Barb
Page 1 2 

Moderators: BF, Mark Fetherolf
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Hey Barb
 Login/Join

posted Hide Post
Murray, It is so wonderful to hear that things are finally going your way! That's just terrific! Thanks for giving me an update. I was hoping you would come back to visit. I hope things continue to look up for you. You're a great person, and it's really nice to hear this.

I've been busy also lately. I'm reconnecting with some friends from years ago, something I couldn't have even done a year ago. These are mothers who have kids that went to school with Tara. I'm also making some new friends and dating, something I haven't done in 32 years, LOL. I'm also considering going back to school and am presently looking into something specific. D and I are heading for the beach next week. All things considered, I'm in a better place than I was 2 years ago, so I guess that's something!

Thanks again for checking in! Please come back again sometime soon. You were missed!

Barbara

Posts: 2580 | Location: USA | Registered: Sun April 07 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Yeah, the way I look at it now is that as long as you make some sort of progress each day you're doing well.

"Those Who Don't Learn From The Past Are Doomed To Repeat It."

Posts: 186 | Registered: Sun July 09 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Exactly Murray.

Posts: 2580 | Location: USA | Registered: Sun April 07 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Egh, what a crappy week, work has been hectic and I lost my internet for 8 days. So that's why I haven't been around. How have you been barb? I'm sorry Sorry I wasn't around for the anniversary, I hope you had all the support you needed that day.

"Those Who Don't Learn From The Past Are Doomed To Repeat It."

Posts: 186 | Registered: Sun July 09 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Sorry to hear about your week and internet problems. I go nuts when I don't have access to my computer.

That anniversary is always a bad day. I spent it alone as I pretty much have done from the first terrible anniversary. Thanks for your kind thoughts.

Barbara