Swissair111.org    forums.swissair111.org    Discussion  Hop To Forum Categories  This and That    Quote of the Day

Moderators: BF, Mark Fetherolf
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Quote of the Day
 Login/Join

posted
Everyone is entitled to be stupid, but some abuse the privilege.
-- Unknown
Wink

Posts: 90 | Registered: Fri March 29 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Mark-

Related, and allegedly logged in Hansard, the offical transcript of the Canadian House of Parliament during one of the livlier debates:

"Beauty fades, but dumb is forever."

Pax<br /><br />What is truth?

Posts: 3 | Location: Canada | Registered: Sun April 07 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I think somehow to prior two thoughts are related, but I can't quite put my finger on it.

posted Hide Post
my God I'm in!!!! Big Grin

Posts: 1 | Registered: Fri April 26 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Mikey, you certainly are and welcome!

Barbara

Posts: 2580 | Location: USA | Registered: Sun April 07 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
When we remember we are all mad, the mysteries disappear and life stands explained.
-- Mark Twain

posted Hide Post
Aviation's worst enemy is ignorance of the price we pay for ignorance. The joys of flying do not belong to the timid, the naive and the ignorant; they belong to those who are mature enough to realize that what is bad in aviation should be exploited to make what is good about it better. Therefore, the most honest way to promote aviation -- and safety -- is to tell it like it is to those who are willing to listen.

-- Gerald Bruggink, formerly of the NTSB

Posts: 142 | Location: Ottawa, Ontario, Canada | Registered: Mon April 08 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post