Swissair111.org    forums.swissair111.org    Discussion  Hop To Forum Categories  This and That    Is Gary Condit brother to Phil Condit of boeing?

Moderators: BF, Mark Fetherolf
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Is Gary Condit brother to Phil Condit of boeing?
 Login/Join

posted
I was at an airport the other day and this man started to randomly talk about boeing believe it or not. After going into a long rant about boeing and how he worked for them some years ago, he told me that Phil Condit is the brother of Gary Condit, the former congressman. Does anyone know if that is true? A google search didn't turn up any information that supported that and I am skeptical of the source.

Posts: 2580 | Location: USA | Registered: Sun April 07 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
The meeting did feature moments of levity. One shareholder asked that future meetings be where parking is free. Another asked for posters of the planned Sonic Cruiser.

A written question, which drew a chuckle and refutation from Condit, queried: "Are you related to Gary Condit?"

Seattle Times: Business & Technology - April 30, 2002

Posts: 142 | Location: Ottawa, Ontario, Canada | Registered: Mon April 08 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Thanks CD for the quick reply- I don't know how you found that! The source of that comment didn't seem particularly reliable! I'll tell you, I have met some strange characters at airports.

Posts: 2580 | Location: USA | Registered: Sun April 07 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I cannot tell a lie... I found the info on Google!

"Gary Condit" +"Phil Condit"

Posts: 142 | Location: Ottawa, Ontario, Canada | Registered: Mon April 08 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
CD, Strangely I tried the same thing and came up with nothing! Guess I just didn't look hard enough. At any rate thanks again for your good detective work! Cool