Swissair111.org    forums.swissair111.org    Discussion  Hop To Forum Categories  Board Comments    GUEST BOOK

Moderators: BF, Mark Fetherolf
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

GUEST BOOK
 Login/Join

posted
http://www.anvilbook.com/guestbook.php?sr111

This message has been edited. Last edited by: BF,

Posts: 2580 | Location: USA | Registered: Sun April 07 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Btw Murray, thanks so much for your help with this.

Barbara

Posts: 2580 | Location: USA | Registered: Sun April 07 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
My pleasure, did you get the email about the "featured topic" If you still can't find it I'll go back to the other board I found and ask the admins there how to do it.

"Those Who Don't Learn From The Past Are Doomed To Repeat It."

Posts: 186 | Registered: Sun July 09 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Would be easier to setup a forum, and make a guest book thread. Make it where guests can post there, too. Easier upkeep, as it'll share one database, and just run off the forum resources.

Also helps to promote the forum, and draw traffic to it. Kind of a self-promotion.

If you need help in redesigning, I have all the time in the world for touchups. Even have vBulletin forumware I'm not even using (bought it more to keep up on design skills, not to host a community). Maybe Murray would be interested in getting under that hood, too. Just some options.

Posts: 17 | Registered: Tue July 18 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Thank you for the generous offer Sandy. Let me think about that!

Barbara

posted Hide Post
anything bein done for the sep-t 2 reunionaklein5189@msn.com

Posts: 3 | Registered: Tue August 22 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Abe, I haven't heard anything but will let you know if I do. I think these anniversaries have become more private- where people might show up in Nova Scotia, but there aren't any organized services.

Barbara

posted Hide Post
Murray, hope all is going okay for you. I think I finally found a way to keep this guestbook at the top!

Barbara

posted Hide Post
Sweet! Big Grin

"Those Who Don't Learn From The Past Are Doomed To Repeat It."

Posts: 186 | Registered: Sun July 09 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post