forums.swissair111.org
Sloooow again

This topic can be found at:
https://forums.swissair111.org/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/687104945/m/418104945

Wed December 11 2002, 02:32 PM
Cecil02_99
Sloooow again
Mark, Barbara... Don't know if it is my machine or not...(I have roadrunner) but access to your board over the past week seems to be slow, and getting slower. Not complaining, just FYI.
Regards... C
Wed December 11 2002, 06:52 PM
BF
Hi Cecil, I must admit I've noticed that too! I'll have a word with Mark about that as he is the one that maintains the site. Thanks for letting us know! Barbara
Thu December 12 2002, 12:23 PM
Cecil02_99
Barbara... The reaction time seems to vary. This time log on time was very prompt. But, generally, your site is slower than most in responding to the proverbial "click." Isn't it strange how spoiled we are, as though a few seconds makes a big deal....I recall waiting a min or two with the dial up...how things change.
Thu December 12 2002, 01:53 PM
BF
LOL Cecil, I know exactly how you feel. I've found that I've become pretty impatient when a response time is slow due to the newer technology making me a little spoiled. Mark and I are discussing the possibility of upgrading the software a little. I find it pretty aggravating also I must confess. He said he would look into it for us and see what's available.

Barbara
Thu December 12 2002, 06:04 PM
Cecil02_99
Barbara...appreciate Mark's effort, but I hope he is not going to the trouble based on my comment. Afterall, the site works, and does so well.
Thu December 12 2002, 09:29 PM
BF
Cecil it really has been slow lately and Mark was explaining a few options we could look into that might speed it up and some of them didn't sound all that difficult to pursue. If it isn't too hard we might as well give it a try probably after the holiday. I always appreciate you letting me know as we do want to keep it running smoothly!

Barbara