Swissair111.org    forums.swissair111.org    Discussion  Hop To Forum Categories  Board Comments    Introducing myself
Page 1 2 

Moderators: BF, Mark Fetherolf
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Introducing myself
 Login/Join

posted Hide Post
quote:

Really sorry to meet you.

Not nearly as sorry as I am to have met you. I should have a daughter growing up and not be hanging out on this site because the tragedy should never have happened in the first place. She should be alive and well, the same way I left her when I entrusted her to swissair to take her safely to Switzerland.

Posts: 2580 | Location: USA | Registered: Sun April 07 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Sorry for my reply,

i was too fast... sorry!

Christian

Posts: 11 | Registered: Fri August 27 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
i agree my dad was killed on 111 what canj we do to sue the people responsible fcor the bribing of the e3ntertainment system

Posts: 3 | Registered: Tue August 22 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
mr christian leduc please contact me at aklein5189@msn.com or my cell

Posts: 3 | Registered: Tue August 22 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
testing

Posts: 2580 | Location: USA | Registered: Sun April 07 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I never read what he wrote but the fact he could not scan his documents makes no sense. There are scanners everywhere. Even if his was not up to par, there are numerous shops (and I have seen them in Switzerland although I was only there once in my life!) and there are other ways to send documents (faxing, checking his name on a pilots' association - he would have to keep up his license I would think, just as most profession?).

I just find it sad he would resort to anything bogus when people have been through enough!

Posts: 27 | Registered: Sun May 14 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Janey, From what I could tell after doing a google search, he was just a young kid. It's a shame he decided to post what he did on this forum, but what can you do?

Barbara