Swissair111.org    forums.swissair111.org    Discussion  Hop To Forum Categories  Board Comments    Introducing myself
Page 1 2 

Moderators: BF, Mark Fetherolf
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Introducing myself
 Login/Join

posted
Post deleted upon Legal request by the Author himself.

Explanation at christianleduc@gmx.ch

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Christian Leduc,

Posts: 11 | Registered: Fri August 27 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hi Chris, welcome to the site. I actually thought that the TSB did a very good job but felt that they sat on information too long and am disappointed that the U.S. government and Switzerland didn't look into those individuals involved in the decision to install the entertainment system as well as those who actually did the work and certified it. Otherwise I thought their results seemed very competent considering the condition of the aircraft. Do you mean that you felt that the oxygen tanks contributed to the fire as well as the mylar insulation? Unfortunately we don't get many posts anymore (with the exception of some nutcase that keeps posting that swissair 111 was caused by terrorists. Roll Eyes Hope you'll stick around and post when you can.

Posts: 2580 | Location: USA | Registered: Sun April 07 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post

Posts: 2580 | Location: USA | Registered: Sun April 07 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Christian, I've sent you a private message.

Barbara

This message has been edited. Last edited by: BF,

posted Hide Post
quote:
We decided to work in parallel with the canadian TSB because of several reasons. In a few days SWISS will do a related announcement, that will publicate the results of our research. Starting August 20 2004, the project is now public, that's why i'm posting it here.

Christian, is this public report available anywhere online now?

posted Hide Post
Chris has written to me and said the report his group worked on is not available to the public. He will let me know if it ever does.

posted Hide Post
Christian, hope you are having a nice holiday. I was wondering what happened to that report? Do you know if it is going to be published? Thanks. Barbara

posted Hide Post
Thanks for your response Christian. Hope you will keep us updated as you are able. Thanks.

Barbara

posted Hide Post
Christian, you never sent me your scanned documents proving that you are a pilot.

posted Hide Post
Also when you say that this safety board conducted an investigation, was it done in conjunction with the CTSB - in other words, in Shearwater where the pieces of the actual aircraft were inspected after it was dredged up from the bottom of the ocean?

posted Hide Post
Because quite honestly, I doubt you can shock me about what really happened to sr111. For the most part I'm satisfied with the investigation conducted by the CTSB. They had physical evidence to support their report.

posted Hide Post
I've heard some crazy theories lately that are not supported by any records or documents. I think people try to over-complicate sr111 for whatever reason- conspiracy theorists, those out to make a profit by bringing 'new' information that isn't documented and they want to write an article or a book to get attention and money, those with an obsession who harp on one safety issue long before sr111 crashed that try to make it into something it was not, the people who were responsible but don't want to accept blame, etc. The aircraft is complex but the reason it crashed is not, IMHO.

posted Hide Post
I do want to clarify what I said about the reasons for the crash not being complex. The investigation itself was extremely difficult due to the horrendous condition of the plane- or should I say, what was left of it. I think the TSB got as close as they could to solving this terrible mystery. In the course of their investigation they pointed out many deficiencies that exist on MD-11 a/cs such as the map lights, problems with the original wiring, the fact that there is flammable material on planes that should be replaced by fire-proof materials, etc. Not all these problems identified were the reason the plane crashed and I think often, articles written fail to make that clear. So again the investigation was extremely difficult and complex, but I don't think it's that hard to understand why the crash occurred.

posted Hide Post
Well Chris, all I know is that a search on the email that you provided showed you to be 15 yrs. old.

posted Hide Post
I don't bother to usually do a search but you were making some pretty big claims.

posted Hide Post
Incidentally, Mr. Leduc wrote an email to me and said that he is unable at this time to scan his pilot license due to his scanner not being up to par. In his original post which he has now deleted (we've now taken that option away again for reasons such as this), he said he would gladly provide those documents so that I knew he was who he said. I did find him on another aviation site claiming to be a pilot so who knows? My gut feeling is that his claims are bogus but I've been wrong before. He is now saying that there will be 2 reports coming out in the future but he is always very vague. Roll Eyes

posted Hide Post
Btw, write to him at your own risk.

posted Hide Post
My final remark to you on this site. Again on another site you've stated in your profile that your age is 15 on an anti-smoking website with the same email you are using to write to me.

Christian Leduc 15/m/nrchristianleduc@bluewin.ch

http://translate.google.com/translate?hl=en&sl=fr&u=http://www.fumercafaitdumal.ch/jeux_et_test/story8828.html&prev=/search%3Fq%3DChristian%2BLeduc%26hl%3Den%26lr%3D%26sa%3DG

posted Hide Post
Just in case you decide to delete the message you wrote from that site along with your age:

Christian Leduc 15/m/nrchristianleduc@bluewin.ch But good... automatically imagine if the premiums increase, the cases will be able to be added the some under without one noticing to them, therefore whole, it is GENIAL (malignant irony!) Good, that seems without exit... for me it will be too complicated but the OFSB will surely arrive there (a day). And if they still live, it is that it do not smoke any more. END (not completely.) "Like recall: Topic: What you of the new countryside of the OFSP "Of the air think!" The standpoint in matter insulting, discriminatory or except subject will be removed."

posted Hide Post
I'm not authorized to make any entries here.
This is a request by the Swiss Confederation.

So i won't comment these things here.

As said
christianleduc@gmx.ch is the mail you can reach me if you need to talk to me...

Really sorry to meet you.

Posts: 11 | Registered: Fri August 27 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post