Swissair111.org    forums.swissair111.org    Discussion  Hop To Forum Categories  Board Comments    Thank you

Moderators: BF, Mark Fetherolf
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Thank you
 Login/Join

posted
Two years ago, I lost my husband to an air taxi crash in BC. We are still fighting for answers. The families of the five men who died have been very involved in investigating, due to a lack of interest from official agencies. For those interested in learning more, please visit QuestForJustice . I was directed here by AvCanada and would like to thank you for the effort involved in maintaining this site, and the important information you have made available in one place. May truth and justice be yours.

Stay Safe

Posts: 9 | Registered: Sat April 21 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Glad to see that you found your way here... with a little help from a friend.

Posts: 142 | Location: Ottawa, Ontario, Canada | Registered: Mon April 08 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
CD, you have helped me immeasurably. I am honoured you have called yourself my friend.

Stay Safe

Posts: 9 | Registered: Sat April 21 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hello DHC. I can't even begin to tell you the sorrow I felt when I read your story. I am so sorry that you lost your husband in this terrible crash. You couldn't have found a better friend than Christopher, who has been very supportive of this site and posts very helpful information.

One thing that is good about your story (if anything can be said to be 'good' after such a tragedy), is that you have the support of other family members in your quest for the truth of what happened. Thank God for that. I won't comment on my situation following the crash, because it's too painful, and there is no point in talking about the lack of support and interest that went on. I think you can see it for yourself in that most of the posts are mine and a few good friends. It was extremely lonely and frustrating.

I too am disappointed in the TSB, and didn't feel that they were totally honest in the final report about their findings of sr111. I feel funny even saying that, because I think they tried, but everything these days is political. I don't think sr111 was any exception. I feel that justice has NOT been served, and probably never will be. I hope that you have a different outcome.

I really admire your efforts, and please let me know if there is any way that I can help. Please feel welcome to update what you've discovered on this site.

I feel so terrible for you, and will keep you in my thoughts.

Barbara

Posts: 2580 | Location: USA | Registered: Sun April 07 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I just want to put this link out there again, for anyone interested in viewing this documentary. It will be available at the following link after it airs in Canada on Sunday:

http://www.ctv.ca/wfive

Posts: 2580 | Location: USA | Registered: Sun April 07 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post