forums.swissair111.org
Hi

This topic can be found at:
https://forums.swissair111.org/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/687104945/m/9211092014

Sun July 09 2006, 06:38 PM
Murray
Hi
Hi, I'm Murray. I live in Dartmouth Nova Scotia. Way back in the day I used to run Flight111.com which was a really poorly done (I was 18 at the time and my HTML sucked) memorial to the crash.

Anyway, I just wanted to introduce myself, and also to let Barbara and Mark know my website skills are much better now, so if you ever need anything done or need help with something I'd be happy to help out.

One other thing. When I ran Flight111.com I had a "pen pal" of sorts who was either a relative or a friend (I can't remember which) of a passenger. If I recall correctly her name was Monica Ducaret, or something along those lines. I'm just wondering if anyone here knows her, and if so how to contact her. It's not important or anything I'm just wondering how she is.

"Those Who Don't Learn From The Past Are Doomed To Repeat It."
Sun July 09 2006, 06:59 PM
Murray
Oh My God Barbara I'm sorry I didn't know about the marital situation between you and Mark when I wrote the last message. Please accept my apologies.

"Those Who Don't Learn From The Past Are Doomed To Repeat It."
Sun July 09 2006, 07:40 PM
BF
Murray, Don't worry about it. It's good to have you on the site. Btw Murray, thanks for caring.

Barbara
Wed July 19 2006, 12:08 AM
SandyKIT
Oh, goody, someone else to chaw about the goodness of XHTML and CSS with. Wink

:waves: