Swissair111.org    forums.swissair111.org    Discussion    Search    Search Results
Go
New
Find
Tools
Search Results: (15 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: Mythical Safety-AIR SAFETY WEEK (in SR111 Messages) by rv8
I'm not sure where the confusion comes from, but there has never been a regulatory requirement "that......
Swissair111.org > forums.swissair111.org > Discussion > SR111 Messages

Discussion Topic  RE: Fascinated by CBC Documentary (in SR111 Messages) by rv8
I wonder what would happen if there was a publically available list of airlines and aircraft models ......

Discussion Topic  RE: CBC Television Two Hour Special - Apr 3 at 8 PM EST (in SR111 Messages) by rv8
I'm watching the CBC documentary (it is in the final half hour now) - it mirrors the TSB report quit......

Discussion Topic  CBC Television Two Hour Special - Apr 3 at 8 PM EST (in SR111 Messages) by rv8
I just learned that there will be a two hour special documentary television show on the SR 111 TSB i......

Discussion Topic  RE: Lawyer says pilots could have landed the plane (in SR111 Messages) by rv8
The weight isn't the problem. Aircraft are landed at weights up to and over the maximum allowable t......

Discussion Topic  RE: Lawyer says pilots could have landed the plane (in SR111 Messages) by rv8
It would be interesting to learn why Mark Moller believes that the pilots could have got the aircraf......

Discussion Topic  RE: Puzzled - Why did the IFEN wiring arc? (in SR111 Messages) by rv8
Speaking as Kevin Horton, private citizen, and not as an employee of Transport Canada, I can certain......

Discussion Topic  RE: Puzzled - Why did the IFEN wiring arc? (in SR111 Messages) by rv8
I have commented on quite a few draft TSB reports, as they send most of them to Transport Canada for......

Dagger Dirk - I can understand how mixing wires of different insulation types in the same wire bundl......

Mark - Thanks for the additional info. Quite illuminating....

Barbara - Thanks for the links. Some of the issues with the way the IFEN wiring is reported to have......

Discussion Topic  Puzzled - Why did the IFEN wiring arc? (in SR111 Messages) by rv8
I'm probably coming into this issue a lot later than most of the folks who frequent this site, so I ......

Discussion Topic  RE: In their efforts to not place blame... (in SR111 Messages) by rv8

Discussion Topic  RE: In their efforts to not place blame... (in SR111 Messages) by rv8
I beg to differ. I have been on both ends of aviation accident investigations - I was the pilot of ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Canadians watching for IFEN in final report (in SR111 Messages) by rv8
The TSB report actually says quite clearly that the fire was started by an electrical fault. They a......

» Refine Search
» New Search