Swissair111.org    forums.swissair111.org    Discussion    Search    Search Results
Go
New
Find
Tools
Search Results: (5 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: What about pilots and their delayed decision to land ? (in SR111 Messages) by Pinkey
I'm sorry about your daughter. Do you stay in contact with my of the other victims families? ......
Swissair111.org > forums.swissair111.org > Discussion > SR111 Messages

Discussion Topic  RE: What about pilots and their delayed decision to land ? (in SR111 Messages) by Pinkey
I'm not quite sure what they did with the plane I was living in London so really did not hear much a......

They probably are now but before the Swissair crash they had the best record. Qantas has add a close......

The show over here was called Mayday I don't know if it was done by the discovery channel but it was......

I saw a program last night about this crash and I have to say I don't know much more then what I saw......

» Refine Search
» New Search