Swissair111.org    forums.swissair111.org    Discussion    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 3 
Go
New
Find
Tools
Search Results: (58 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  Season Greeting (in SR111 Messages) by Cecil02_99
Mark, Barbara, and all, may I wish you all a very warm and safe Holiday Season. Very best regards........
Swissair111.org > forums.swissair111.org > Discussion > SR111 Messages

Discussion Topic  RE: Barbara, Mark and all..GREAT NEWS (in This and That) by Cecil02_99
Jim... Just logged in and read the news. Congratulations to all, and best regards.......
Swissair111.org > forums.swissair111.org > Discussion > This and That

Discussion Topic  RE: I have to ask this question.... (in SR111 Messages) by Cecil02_99
Why wonder now? This thought has been with me for much longer, but not only directed at those conne......

Discussion Topic  RE: Harsh Story From Halifax Daily News (in SR111 Messages) by Cecil02_99
How very sad. Beyond words....

Discussion Topic  RE: Frontier mechanic charged with disabling jet (in This and That) by Cecil02_99
Good intentions and I like his concern, but aggressive. Other alternatives were available. Lucky n......

Discussion Topic  RE: Sloooow again (in Board Comments) by Cecil02_99
Barbara...appreciate Mark's effort, but I hope he is not going to the trouble based on my comment. ......
Swissair111.org > forums.swissair111.org > Discussion > Board Comments

Discussion Topic  RE: Sloooow again (in Board Comments) by Cecil02_99
Barbara... The reaction time seems to vary. This time log on time was very prompt. But, generally,......

Discussion Topic  Sloooow again (in Board Comments) by Cecil02_99
Mark, Barbara... Don't know if it is my machine or not...(I have roadrunner) but access to your boar......

Discussion Topic  RE: Can pilots Distinguish Different Types of Smoke Odors? (in SR111 Messages) by Cecil02_99
Barbara... Interesting reading, but I do not think that I would let my nose be the fire mars......

Discussion Topic  RE: Tara (in SR111 Messages) by Cecil02_99
Barbara...Hard day for you and Mark. Dwell on the good times if you can. I hope that you all have ......

Discussion Topic  RE: The CTSB vs. The Wall Street Journal (in SR111 Messages) by Cecil02_99
Barbara... I have previously mentioned the AC incident at CVG time and again on various boar......

Discussion Topic  RE: The CTSB vs. The Wall Street Journal (in SR111 Messages) by Cecil02_99
Sorry, please correct the following to read:......

Barbara... I would think that the WSJ report is probably most accurate. When this report was releas......

I hope that this attempt will fail. In my view, there is absolutely no reason nor value, other than......

Discussion Topic  RE: Cargo Pilots Slam Cockpit Guns Change (in This and That) by Cecil02_99
Barbara... I cannot remember if I sent this along or not...but in any event, enjoy.......

Discussion Topic  RE: Cargo Pilots Slam Cockpit Guns Change (in This and That) by Cecil02_99
I do not think that the cargo air line industry is lobbing against guns simply for the exe......

This is totally incorrect:......

Discussion Topic  RE: Smoke In The Cockpit Air Safety Week (in SR111 Messages) by Cecil02_99
Barbara... Check lists... what I think is important today, the training process must complet......

Discussion Topic  RE: Smoke In The Cockpit Air Safety Week (in SR111 Messages) by Cecil02_99
Barbara... I am very confident that crews flying American Flag carriers have been adequately......

Barbara... It sure is good to see continuous focus on the problems associated with in-flight......

» Refine Search
» New Search