Swissair111.org    forums.swissair111.org    Discussion    Search    Search Results
Go
New
Find
Tools
Search Results: (14 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  14th (in SR111 Messages) by Ivy
It's no different, really, than any other day. I think always of the lives lost, and of the enormou......
Swissair111.org > forums.swissair111.org > Discussion > SR111 Messages

Discussion Topic  Thirteen Years (in SR111 Messages) by Ivy
It's still there, for all of us, the sense of loss. My very best to you all, as we remember....

Discussion Topic  Today (in SR111 Messages) by Ivy
As I write, it is the 12th anniversary, exactly, of the loss of our family members and friends. In ......

Discussion Topic  How This Tragedy Marks Us (in SR111 Messages) by Ivy
Recently, my 29 year old son decided he would visit the memorial sites in Halifax for the first time......

Discussion Topic  RE: When a child never comes home again... (in SR111 Messages) by Ivy
Barbara, it is a privilege to know your daughter through what you have written about her. Bless you......

Discussion Topic  RE: MICHAIL ITKIS, CEO INTERACTIVE FLIGHT TECHNOLOGY CHANGED HIS NAME (in SR111 Messages) by Ivy
Somehow, I've overlooked this particular post; and reading it just now has filled me with cynical ra......

Discussion Topic  RE: Peter Duffy's Column-Halifax Herald (in SR111 Messages) by Ivy
Closure? No. ......

Discussion Topic  RE: swissair crash a high-tech reality check (in SR111 Messages) by Ivy
Having lost 229 people, and an unborn baby, because somebody thought they could profit steadily out ......

Discussion Topic  RE: To the Families of Swissair 111 (in SR111 Messages) by Ivy
Thank you Barbara. I have been circulating the article since I read it this morning to interested p......

Discussion Topic  RE: New Report Out about swissair-unbelievable-be sure to read (in SR111 Messages) by Ivy
I have been thinking about this since I read it the other day - and of course, it is no surprise tha......

Discussion Topic  RE: Quebec court orders release of black box (in SR111 Messages) by Ivy
Full disclosure has also seemed to me to be the most satisfactory way of coming to terms with the de......

Discussion Topic  RE: An Airline Mechanic's Perspective-IFEN from '99 (in SR111 Messages) by Ivy
Thanks BF. Will do....

Discussion Topic  RE: An Airline Mechanic's Perspective-IFEN from '99 (in SR111 Messages) by Ivy
Reading this type of information is helpful in getting a rounded perspective on what may - or may no......

Discussion Topic  RE: Stephen Kimber (in SR111 Messages) by Ivy
This was interesting to read. I have read Mr. Kimber's book, which is OK, and has helped me better ......

» Refine Search
» New Search