Swissair111.org    forums.swissair111.org    Discussion    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Tools
Search Results: (27 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: Korean Airlines Introduces On-Board Stun Guns (in This and That) by J.O
Barbara, your 75 year old mother has been subjected to searches/interrogations? A 75 year old? Good......
Swissair111.org > forums.swissair111.org > Discussion > This and That

Discussion Topic  Korean Airlines Introduces On-Board Stun Guns (in This and That) by J.O
From an article: Taser International Inc. will employ its electric stun guns on Korean Airlines, wh......

Discussion Topic  RE: SWISS's last MD-11 bows out (in SR111 Messages) by J.O
Barbara, thank you for enlightening me on the mylar insulation on-board the MD-11 aircraft and it be......
Swissair111.org > forums.swissair111.org > Discussion > SR111 Messages

I just reviewed what I posted. It would appear that my post was one long quote from an article, when......

I am absolutely sure that the removal of the last Swiss International Airlines MD11 will come somewh......

Discussion Topic  RE: President George W. Bush: Four More Years (in This and That) by J.O
My God! Did I write all that above? J.O's words of the day: EDIT/PARAPHRASE...

Discussion Topic  RE: President George W. Bush: Four More Years (in This and That) by J.O
Dearest Barbara, Merci, Madame, for overlooking my spelling and grammatical boo-boos. There is not......

And by the way, it's "expatriate", NOT "expatriot". Dear God, this will teach me to wait until my e......

J.O should learn to review his posts for spelling and grammatical errors! Otherwise, you fine Amerc......

Hello there, Barbara, Thank you very much for taking the time to enlighten me on the American votin......

Hello there, Barbara. I hope and trust you and your family have been well. Thank you for allowing me......

Discussion Topic  President George W. Bush: Four More Years (in This and That) by J.O
I truly hope that BF will not be annoyed if I post this particular topic. It is not my intention to......

Discussion Topic  RE: The Washington Shuffle (in SR111 Messages) by J.O
I commend you both for your valiant efforts to get the U.S government to wake up and DO THEIR JOBS p......

Discussion Topic  RE: The Washington Shuffle (in SR111 Messages) by J.O
Barbara and Mark, I cannot begin to comprehend your utter anger and frustration over this bureaucra......

Discussion Topic  RE: Court hears evidence in swissair 111 lawsuit-Canada (in SR111 Messages) by J.O
Barbara, thank you for posting the above articles for us to peruse. It makes my blood boil that the......

Discussion Topic  RE: RE AFRICAN SCAM (in SR111 Messages) by J.O
This is absolutely disgraceful, for the lack of more colourful language. The world, I'm afraid, is ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Pilots Attacked With Axe On Norwegian Flight (in This and That) by J.O
This pax may have boarded the aircraft with an axe!? Good God. And Norway has yet to install IMPRO......

Discussion Topic  Pilots Attacked With Axe On Norwegian Flight (in This and That) by J.O
From The Toronto Star - 29 September, 2004 A passenger on a commuter plane in Northern Norway attac......

Discussion Topic  RE: When a child never comes home again... (in SR111 Messages) by J.O
Barbara, I neglected in my post above to mention your daughter Tara. She was, of course, in my mind......

Discussion Topic  RE: When a child never comes home again... (in SR111 Messages) by J.O
Barbara, my thoughts and prayers go out to you, Mark and your daughter. I am also thinking of Lyn Ro......

» Refine Search
» New Search