Swissair111.org    forums.swissair111.org    Discussion    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Tools
Search Results: (27 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: 'You have an insatiable need to know why and how' (in SR111 Messages) by JaneyC
Regional NewsLead investigator in Swissair crash dismisses claim of incendiary device HALIFAX - On......
Swissair111.org > forums.swissair111.org > Discussion > SR111 Messages

Discussion Topic  RE: 'You have an insatiable need to know why and how' (in SR111 Messages) by JaneyC
I would add as well Lionden m,ight have been better off to investigate the way the NTSB oiperates an......

Not to worry. It IS weak. Some observations about the character of the officer of the mg issue I dar......

I did not infer from this report that the ex RCMP officr actually concluded a criminal act had been ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Ridiculous (in SR111 Messages) by JaneyC
I doubt Linden would be doing this had he been there that evening. I know of one cameraman who was s......

He can be a ver nice man and I do actually think he may even mean well with this but often his episo......

Mo prob. Our shows tend to be a little less melodramatic than in the US but NOT this one. Very sensa......

The Fifth Estate, the prog airing it, is well noted for this kind of thing. They even fdid one on th......

Good Grief, it does sound a bit strange. And to drudhe up so much emotion. The reporter., Linden McI......

Discussion Topic  RE: Tara... (in SR111 Messages) by JaneyC
I know Barb!! In understand tho I at least had some time to prepare. But I honestly thought mine had......

Discussion Topic  RE: Tara... (in SR111 Messages) by JaneyC
Those posts by and about Tara bring tears to my eyes. We always think what would happen if...and I k......

Discussion Topic  RE: Hey Barb (in SR111 Messages) by JaneyC
September never passes by here in this area without some thought of those who lost their lives on th......

Discussion Topic  RE: Fifth Estate Preview (in SR111 Messages) by JaneyC
Sorry Barbara, see you already posted it. It is on Friday which is Shabbat but I think I will watch ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Fifth Estate Preview (in SR111 Messages) by JaneyC
For anyone who does not have access to CBC, it will on the web site (usually not long after a show a......

Discussion Topic  RE: Peggy's Cove attracts more tourists due to sr111 tragedy (in SR111 Messages) by JaneyC
Oh Gawd, I am so sorry to hear that Barb!! What a day to serve them on - that is so outrageous it ma......

Discussion Topic  RE: For the love of Stephanie (in SR111 Messages) by JaneyC
As far as I know, he is still here (Well in West Dover actually) and his wife is still in Europe - t......

Discussion Topic  What on earth is "a non survivable crash"? (in SR111 Messages) by JaneyC
How can someo ne so dispassionately say to family members and the media that ""We believe this to ha......

Discussion Topic  RE: Introducing myself (in Board Comments) by JaneyC
I never read what he wrote but the fact he could not scan his documents makes no sense. There are sc......
Swissair111.org > forums.swissair111.org > Discussion > Board Comments

Discussion Topic  RE: Something Strange Happened to me just now (in This and That) by JaneyC
I loved John Denver too - was devastated when he died!!! I had only have seen one concert of his but......
Swissair111.org > forums.swissair111.org > Discussion > This and That

Discussion Topic  RE: Passports (in This and That) by JaneyC
Ironically, I just renewed my Canadian one. I have to say there is lots of hue and cry about that he......
Swissair111.org > forums.swissair111.org > Discussion > This and That

» Refine Search
» New Search